Leading global appliance manufacturer, Whirlpool, has launched a new and innovative Absolute design range of stylish built-in appliances.
Now why would the Money Doctor be associated with this type of product I hear you ask ? It’s not every day in my quest to save money and give value to my readers that I come across an appliance with a double whammy – an oven that saves money and saves time !
Those nice people in Whirlpool have introduced the new Absolute range of ovens. Intuitive, flexible and easy to use, the new Absolute oven AKZ 6270/IX is a top performer that allows discerning chefs to cook up a masterpiece simply by selecting the appropriate cooking setting. The Ready2Cook setting eliminates the need to pre-heat, which saves time and up to 20 per cent of energy.
For those who want a quick synopsis of this new appliance, here are the key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Absolute Oven, AKZ 6270/IX:
- Built in 600 mm single oven in new Absolute design featuring smart central control dial with striking white LEDs and matching control panel digital display
- Multi-function oven with 16 automatic programmes, to make cooking easy and stress free. Operated by the central dial for ease of use; just dial-in for setting programme and temperature
- Pyrolytic cleaning function
- Programme options include: forced air convection; maxi cooking for roasting; pizza setting; bread programme; conventional for traditional recipes such as cakes; full width turbo grill, defrost and special functions
- Ready2Cook eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven saving time and energy
- 6th Sense® technology for intuitive ease of use and making cooking simple with excellent cooking results
- Telescopic rails for ease of use
- Soft closing feature
- Electronic child lock for additional safety
- Finished in stainless steel surrounding double glazed glass door
- Anti-fingerprint coating for keeping clean with ease
- Interior light for ease of viewing
- RRP will be around €799
Now you know ! Cooking will never be the same and God save the turkey.
(in the photo celebrity chef Catherine Fulvio – Ballyknockan Cookery School – and John Lowe the Money Doctor )