FINANCIAL WELLBEING WEBINARS & SEMINARS
In a recent Grant Thornton survey, 100% of Irish employees were found to experience some kind of stress in their lives. The GT report also discovered that 70% of that stress was related to employee finances.
How do you help your staff deal with their biggest stress, their finances ? Help them with a solution that is both simple and inexpensive….
Expert, valuable financial advice via webinars and seminars can be provided either to groups or to individual employees by John Lowe and his team of Money Doctors for relatively little cost while also addressing your company commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
The benefit is enormous: a happier, mentally healthier more productive workforce.
Your relationship with money begins with your relationship with yourself. Here’s how to conquer your debt fears and take control of your financial life. This interactive entertaining generally hour-long presentation with a Q&A session at the end of the event – called Financially Healthy for Life – aims to simplify and demystify the financial issues all employees face. Addressing financial issues is key and in our presentation, employees will learn how to manage, monitor and improve the four key financial areas. Here is how Money Doctors’ range of financial topics are addressed along with some testimonials :
- Planning & budgeting
- Planning your financial life from the cradle to your twilight years … the pain-free way
- How to set and maintain an annual budget… EVERY year.
- Savings & investment
- What you should be saving and why
- How to look for the right mix of investments and where
- How to start making smarter decisions about your money
- Mortgages & debt management
- How to obtain mortgage approval without fuss and in double quick time
- The shifting parameters of mortgage qualification
- What to do when debt’s at your door
- Life & Health cover & Pensions, retirement planning.
- Protection we should have and why – life insurance made easy
- Why we must look beyond the State Pension
- How to assess our needs after retirement
- Inheritance planning
Financial wellbeing webinars and seminars on the above are both participative and infotaining – worksheets are supplied ( for attendees to keep ) and presentations can be tailored to suit duration and specific date and times.
Copies of Money Doctors 2022 can be bought at discount prices to incentivise staff to attend and motivate better finances.
Follow on one to one zoom consultations and secondary webinars/seminars can be arranged and all presentations are currently given by the principal, John Lowe or one of his team – all Qualified Financial Advisers (QFA)
Introducing Money Doctors’ Financial Wellbeing Days
Money Doctors will either visit your company premises in arrangement with HR / company directors and consult with individual employees who require financial advice in total confidence or hold Zoom consultations at a time and date to suit your employees’ schedules.
These one to ones are called the 20 minute Money Doctors consultation and cover the A to Z of personal finance as detaled above. This is how it works :
– An online real time Fact Find is completed by those members of staff who are looking for advice whereby they give us a picture of their financial situation. (ALL financial advisers MUST comply legally with this Central Bank of Ireland directive every time they meet clients so that appropriate and personalised recommendations, solutions and action plans can be prepared and given at consultations.)
– The employee may return the completed Fact Find to us prior to the consultation day, the Financial Wellbeing Day. This means we can go straight to the heart of the issues without the waffle.
– Alternatively, members of staff can bring their completed Fact Find into the actual consultation appointment with them and based on the content, the Money Doctors will review and prescribe if necessary at the meeting. If further time is required, that can be agreed with the member of staff outside of company time.
– After and arising from the consultation, a follow-up email with fact sheets, spread sheets and other documents that may be pertinent and very helpful to those seeking advice will be sent out within 48 hours….
Please contact us directly if your company wish to avail of this service or book a financial wellbeing seminar or webinar.
WHAT THEY SAY…..
Thanks very much for a great webinar – very informative and engaging.” …. July 2022
Áine Doherty – Head of People & Culture
MKO Ireland, Tuam Road, |Galway, Co Galway, H91 VW84
“We recently booked John for a Young Chartered Accountants webinar event on Thursday 27th January 2022 . He was fantastic to deal with in the run up to the event. On the night itself the content and delivery of the material was excellent and we got great engagement from our audience. The topics struck a chord and we received lots of questions at the end.”
Emma Billings –
Programme and Project Management Lead
Chartered Accountants Ireland
Chartered Accountants House | 47 Pearse St, Dublin 2, Ireland
“The responses we received already after your webinar on Friday 5th March 2021 at 11am are definitely the best ever, thanks so much. It seems like it was definitely our most captivating event yet, and I think the quality of your presentation and knowledge of the topic really shone throughout. Once again, many thanks and I hope to work with you again in the future.“
Dylan Sheridan – Data Analyst
AIG Investments, 4th Floor, 30 North Wall Quay, IFSC, Dublin 1
“It was a pleasure to welcome John and Money Doctors to Dropbox. John delivered an interactive, interesting and thought provoking session which received excellent feedback from Dropboxers. We look forward to welcoming John back to Dropbox soon.”
- Cliodhna Thomson – Dropbox I EMEA People Ops
“John gave a great presentation on personal finances to our Springboard+ Enterprise programme this week. The talk was well presented and the feedback was excellent. Our participants went away with a very useful handout and practical tips such as do a weekly and monthly personal finance budget. I recommend Money Doctors to those starting a business.”
Cairín O’Connor – Development Director, Docklands Innovation – A Bolton Trust initiative
“John met with our Irish team post-budget to conduct a seminar on Surviving the recession – simple steps to transform your finances, giving them valuable financial insights and enabling them to structure and budget their own finances. He also completed one-to-one financial consultations with our team members on the day and provided them with insightful feedback in the form of a “financial prescription”. John was able to provide our team members with the Money Doctor Finance Annual to further enable their financial education. In particular the Seminar/Financial Prescription/Finance Annual format is one that can work really well in any organisation. Given the financial pressures currently on employees in Ireland I would strongly recommend that organisations work with John to inform, educate and ultimately empower staff to contribute to their own bottom line.”
Frank Scott-Lennon – HR Director PCH International China Solutions
“Many thanks to John and his team on the excellent, up beat and interesting presentation made to our colleagues. The feedback from all who attended has been very positive and John really “struck a chord” with colleagues on the key points to assess when considering personal finance matters. Also, the materials John and his team presented were succinct, relevant and very professional. All in all it has been a very worthwhile process”.
Niall Eyre – HR Director Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
“Sincere thanks for an excellent seminar held for our staff. In these times of economic difficulties and uncertainties on an unprecedented scale you managed to provide our employees with valuable advice for managing their personal finances. Your presentation was relevant, well structured, interesting and easy to understand. I am delighted that with the help of your own as well as your team’s expertise we were able add to the fulfilment of our social responsibilities as an employer.“
Werner Schwanberg Managing Director WGZ BANK Ireland plc IFSC Dublin 1
Providence Finance Services Limited trading as Money Doctors is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland