The 16th edition of Money Doctors 2021 publishes 4th January 2021 and available in all good bookshops and supermarkets. RRP € 12.99 but some of the booksellers will have special prices in their own stores.
On the front of the book heralds a new chapter in the book “COVID-19 – the Facts and the Tax” addressing many of the questions the half million recipients who were on the pandemic payments will need to know concerning their tax liability on those payments. Other features include
- 100 Ways to Save Cash
- Budget 2021 ( the full package )
- Popular economist Jim Power’s take on the global and Irish economy in 2021
- Mortgages for first time borrowers – all the facts you need to know
This is also the first year that we are publishing it ourselves – Providence Press….
For any queries or sales, please contact
- John Lowe º Stephanie Cahill
- firstname.lastname@example.org º email@example.com
- +353 87 238 1122 º +353 1 278 5555